Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Favorite gadget(s) you can't live without...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Favorite gadget(s) you can't live without...

    or really that you wouldn't want to live without? Cell, TV, etc.? Just was thinking about this the other day, I don't think I'd want to live without my Blackberry if I had to. Really the, if you were stranded on an island, which gadget would you like to have with you?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite gadget(s) you can't live without...

    As much as I love electronics, if I'm stranded on an island all I would want is a firearm with as inexhaustible a supply of ammunition as possible and a source of fresh water.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite gadget(s) you can't live without...

    Quote Originally Posted by SBG View Post
    As much as I love electronics, if I'm stranded on an island all I would want is a firearm with as inexhaustible a supply of ammunition as possible and a source of fresh water.
    Me too, but I was really asking about tech gadgets, that was my bad. I shouldn't have thrown that in there, was just wanting to know which gadget you would want to have with you. Or really just what your favorite one is that you wouldn't want to be without, stranded on an island or not.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite gadget(s) you can't live without...

    Yeah, but there's a loophole. Everybody will, or should IMO, say cell phone therein not really being stranded due to access to the rest of the world. I know, I'm an a--hole. Sorry.

    But I will play along. In my everyday life I just do not feel as if I could live without my pc, curve, and 360/wii. I realize I could if I had to but I just don't want to.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite gadget(s) you can't live without...

    Depends on what game you are playing- I'd need my 28v battery impact wrench and a couple of 3/4 ton cum-a-longs.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite gadget(s) you can't live without...

    PS3, Blackberry, Laptop (because w/o it I can't even answer your question), HDTV
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •